Hey painty peeps, it's me! Your favorite blog writer, Ashley! I hope y'all had a nice winter... hopefully it wasn't too slow, or (dare I say) too busy?
I'm back at the blog today to share with you all that you could ever really want to know about the Art Factory glitters!
So let's get this party started!
First off we have our Rainbow Crystal Body Glitter! This stuff is the best, and here's why!
- It's translucent (kind of see through) so it looks amazing on top of face paint.
- It's available in a whole Rainbow of colors! Click HERE to pick some up!
- You can mix and match different colors on top of different paints for different looks! Match pink glitter to pink paint, or mix it up. Pink on top of purple is a personal favorite of mine.
So... I wanted to show you what the glitter looks like by itself, and on top of paint.. so first, Here it is all by itself, just glitter. To make the glitter hearts, I just dipped my wet brush into the glitter and then drew a heart.
Sooooo pretty right?!
Now here they are on top of similar face paint colors. I added a plain face paint heart under each swatch so that you could see how well the translucent glitters can match whatever color you use underneath!
Next up we have Rainbow Laser Body Glitter! Whoa, is this glitter from the future?! I don't know... maybe! But for right now it is the coolest holographic glitter at the Art Factory, and here's why!
- It's holographic, which means that when it sparkles in the sunshine, you can see a whole rainbow of colors reflected back to you, no matter what the actual color of the glitter!!!
- Laser Body Glitter is opaque, making it perfect for glitter tattoos. It works great as a face paint glitter as well. I like to place Laser Glitter on top of it's matching face paint color, so pink on pink, green on green, etc.
- This type of glitter comes in a full seven delicious colors.... yum! Click HERE to pick some up!
Now for the SWATCHES!!!
And here is a different picture, where you can better see the holographic nature of the laser glitters... Notice the gold, blue, and silver colors reflected in the Lavender and Rose... Laser glitter is magic!
Next up we have the Rainbow Jewel Body Glitters! These jewel toned glitters are amazing, and here's why!
- They are opaque(nothing can be seen through it,) which means that they are perfect for glitter tattoos.
- The Rainbow Jewel Glitters come in 12 colors, including black! Click HERE to pick some up!
- When paired with their matching color(e.g. red glitter on red paint) it creates an amazing jewel effect! Did you know that pretty much any Jewel glitter looks amazing on top of black paint?! It's true! Check it out in the swatches below!
Imagine putting Black Jewel Glitter on top of the eyes of a skull face paint! It would look so cool!
And last but not least, we have Bridal Body Glitter!!!! This stuff is kind of amazing, and here's why!
- At first when you look at Bridal Glitter, you think, oh it's silver, but then you take a closer look and it pulls you in.. and you realize that it's somewhere in between a warm, antique silver, and chrome... it's pretty hypnotizing.
- The Bridal Glitter looks amazing on top of white! It's just sooo pretty! It's like someone took an antique mirror and turned it into glitter.
- Bridal Glitter is opaque, so it's perfect for glitter tattoos, but looks just as amazing on top of face paint. And because it's the warm silver color, it looks good on top of... well... any color in the rainbow pretty much. Click HERE to pick some up!
Check it out in this swatch! The first heart is just the plain glitter, the next heart is Bridal on top of white face paint, and then just a plain white heart with no glitter.
So, what do yall think? Do you love the Art Factory glitters as much as I do? I hope so! To get some for yourself, check out the Art Factory Webstore HERE!
Thanks so much and happy painting!! Tell me about your favorite Art Factory Rainbow Glitter in the comments!
p.s. find me on things!
instagram for my face and body art
instagram with face art, crafting, my dogs, and everything else